Technical Team Lead (f/m/d) in Copenhagen
Join us at the forefront of a new adventure! Be a part of the inception of our latest location in Copenhagen and help lay the foundation for a successful future. We are seeking individuals who can help build a strong, diverse team and guide project teams to success for clients in
various industries such as automotive, transport and logistics, energy and manufacturing. Be a part of shaping the future and take the lead in delivering exceptional results for our clients.
We adapt our expectations to your level of experience. Take the next steps together with the team and your People Success Lead.
- understand client and user needs
- design solutions to convince clients
- create prototypes to show feasibility of your solution designs
- incrementally build custom software with an agile team
- balance functional and non-functional requirements to build resilient software architecture
- select and integrate optimal technology
- experience in leading agile teams building complex software solutions
- full-stack skills with at least one special topic
- understanding and experience of Scrum Master responsibilities
- proven experience in developing and delivering valuable software solutions in a complex b2b environment
- empathy and motivation to enable people and teams to grow to their potential
Your working environment at SprintEins
Lead a team of talented designers and technologists working together to bring innovative software solutions to life.
Methodology & Technology
With end-to-end responsibility for each project, from idea to continuous deployment, our cross-functional teams work in cloud environments like Azure, AWS, and OpenShift using diverse modern tech stacks for web and mobile development.
People Success Lead
You choose your own supervisor. Together you shape your development and training.
In the SprintEins aka you learn hard and soft skills from all areas of knowledge - from experienced leads and colleagues.
We provide an environment in which you can maintain a balance between your private and professional life.
You coordinate where, when and how you work with your team.
They are standard anyway.
We leave the form to your creativity. It's the content that counts.
The application process is coordinated by Karin, Sabine, Sylvia & Jenny. Your contact person Karin Bilsing is looking forward to hearing from you.
Simply apply using the form on the right, or at email@example.com.