Does this sound familiar? Everyone is motivated and committed to working on projects. But when it comes to time recording, vacation requests, sick leave or the internal exchange of information, motivation drops. Because many organizations fall back on poor solutions. However, good in-house software can save time and money. Heimat was developed specifically for agile organisational forms.
All colleagues at a glance. Quickly find who you are looking for.
- Sort by location, subject area or special role
- Fast access to contact details
- Details on the profile pages
Your profile gives your colleagues an overview of your projects, skills and a bit of your personality.
- You can introduce yourself to your colleagues
- Show what you can do and what experience you have
- Your project overview reveals what you have already achieved
Always the best team. A lot of our work revolves around projects. The value creation of our teams takes place here. So it makes sense to have a project overview.
- Which projects are the teams working on?
- Overview of project members
- Request and add competences
Booking times is like brushing your teeth, child's play. Daily is best. Heimat makes it easy to overcome this small hurdle.
- Intuitive time recording, even with an app
- Or would you prefer to do it via CLI? No problem
- Monthly view with overview of booked times
- Overtime and unplanned holidays at a glance
Important news is automatically posted across projects and topics.
- New colleagues introduce themselves
- A project is in the starting blocks
- Project staffing changes
Areas of expertise & competences
Which services do we already have on board and who can serve with which competences?
- Organisation according to specialist areas / competence centre / field of knowledge
- Overview of the competences / services of an area
- Quickly find competence holder
Holiday & Sabbatical
Holiday or sick? Parental leave or sabbatical? Booked with a few clicks
- Planning employment time
- Book absences
- Holiday planning firmly under control
All applications at a glance
HR teams process applications quickly and accurately.
- Automated receipt of applications
- Always know which appointment is coming up next
- Efficient coordination of HR teams
- Attend to applicants quickly
Sometimes everything fits – except the timing.
- DSGVO-compliant inclusion in our talent pool
- Reactivate the application
- No talent forgotten
Many applications processed but still few hires? The statistics board reveals the reason for this.
- Recruiting key figures on the spot
- Monitor the quality of the application process
- Derive improvement measures
Monthly report with just a few clicks
Colleagues from Controlling enjoy the clear monthly report generated by Heimat.
- Quickly recognise what does not yet fit
- Absences and holidays at a glance
- Clear marking of absenteeism
- Conclusion per employee or all with one click
- Customer-specific performance records
- Multiple filters and configurations
- Preparation for invoicing
Keeping an eye on staff deployment
- Identify and avoid overtime at an early stage
- Check project allocation
- Many filters and configurations possible